This is a super fast recipe, you can made this under 15 mins if you prep your ingredients fast. I made this in the morning to pack lunch. I steamed some broccolis on the side while I made this fish so that I could have protein and veggies for complete nutrient.
Serving for 1
Ingredients (6 ingredients total)
- 1 -2 sole fillet (depends on how big is your fillet, 1 serving size)
- 6-8 mushroom, chopped
- 3 – 4 teaspoons of capers
- half lemon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- butter, a bit more than enough to grease the pan
1) heat the butter, pan fry the sole fillet for 1 minute on high heat.
2) add the chopped mushrooms, cook with the fillet for another minute or till the side of fillet is golden brown. flip the fillet and brown the other side. it’s harder to do it with mushrooms so brush the mushroom off aside before flipping.
3) once both side are brown, add 3-4 teaspoons of capers, add quarter cup of white wine.
4) cook for another 5 mins on medium high heat or till filet is no longer translucent.
5) add the chopped parsley and the squeeze the lemon juice out of half a lemon over the fish.
6) cook for 1 more mins.
7) food is ready.