Servings for 2-3
1.5 lbs chicken
1 lemon, zested
1-1/4 cup whole milk or half and half
1 cinnamon stick
fresh sage leaves
10 garlic cloves, with skin
1) preheat oven to 375F.
2) Prep the ingredients. I used chicken thigh, cut into pieces, trim fat. Wash cinnamon stick. Pick and wash the sage leaves and garlic cloves.
2) Season the chicken with salt and peppers. Heat some olive oil and brown the chicken on high heat, I cooked each side for 3 minutes.
3) While you brown your chicken, put garlic, cinnamon stick, sage leaves in a pot.
4) Add chicken into the pot, and sprinkle the lemon zest on top. Add the milk too.
5) Bake the pot in oven for 1 hour. During the hour, stir occasionally. I only stirred once. Seasons with salt and peppers.
6) Food is ready
you can definitely try using half and half if you like richer dish. I will try that next time.