There are two versions here, one made with flexseed meals and one plain shrimps. Both are tasty in a different way and you can try them out !
Shrimps cake with flexseed meals
Serving : about 5 cakes
- Fresh shrimp with shell x 1 pound
- Egg x 1
- Flexseed meal x 1/4 cup
- Paprika x 3 teaspoons
- Green onion x 2
- Salt and pepper
- Devein shrimp.
- Chop them, I devein them while chopping , the veins pop out while you chop the shrimps and you can pick the veins out. chop the shrimps till it turns into paste.
- Chop green onion.
- Mixed shrimp paste, flexseed meal, eggs, green onion, paprika, salt and pepper well together .
- Heat skillet with olive oil, cook the shrimp paste with low heat and try to form a shrimp cake shape on the pan. The thinner the cake, the easier it is to cook them.
Sirraccha Mayonnaise Sauce
Mix Mayonnaise, Sirraccha and some lemon juice together.
Shrimp cake with shrimps only
- Shrimp x 0.6 lbs
- Garlic Salt x pinch
- Pepper x pinch
- Ground Coriander x pinch
- Deshell and devein the shrimp.
- Chop them till they turn into paste.
- Mix in the seasoning.
- Made it a shrimp cake shape when you put the taste on the sauce pan. Pan fry them till they are cooked.