This is my favorite califlowers recipe. It is so easy to make and it is so surprisingly good! Garlic, lemon, parmasean and califlowers make a good combination. I made this for a potluck side dish and it was all gone before the end of the party!
Servings : 5-6 people
- Califlowers x 1, florets only
- Garlic x 4-5 cloves, chopped
- Lemon Juice x 1/2 lemon
- Salt x 1 teaspoon
- Pepper x 1/2 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese x 3 tbsp
- Olive oil x 1/4 cup or less
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Ready to serve !
This is how much oil you want to drizzle over the califlowers. Don’t soak them in oil but same time drizzle evenly.