- onion x 1/4 -1/2 , chopped
- garlic x 4-5 cloves
- tomato x 1 -2, chopped
- tomato paste x 1 tbsp
- v8 low sodium x 1 tiny can
- ground beef x 1 pack
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Cook the onion, garlic and beef over medium heat. Drain the beef juice. Add tomato, tomato paste and V8. Cook till beef is no longer red.
- Put it in oven for 20 mins on 350F. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 mins.
- Ready to serve over pasta. It is really good when you sprinkle more parmesan cheese over the bolognese sauce!
** this is the secret ingredient: